Monday, October 23, 2006

Figurines, I Told You So, & White Girl Rap.



So, tonight is the show that I have been giddy with delight over for the past month. That's right, Figurines are going to be rocking the face off of Schuba's Tavern. Of course, this means some Ruckus Live action for you... and if the show is as nipple hardeningly good as I expect it to be, I may even post some live mp-thrizzles; yeah, buddy. So, check for that on Wednesday.

* * *


Thanks for making us look like douchebags, Victory!!! Oh, wait, this was taken before we signed with you?

In other news, Hawthorne Heights is apparently suing Victory Records [Full Story]. Although this highly qualifies as "Who-Cares" news in my world (which explains me hearing about it two months later), I feel it's worth mentioning for one sole reason. Apparently, Hawthorne Heights is claiming that, due to Victory Records' excessive tampering with their image, much of their fan base has been alienated. And although I'm sure that their terrible music probably has much more to do with their "lack of fans," I think this whole Victory Records image tampering thing sounds a bit too familiar. Dare I even say, reminiscent, of an editorial I wrote about selling your soul to rock in roll in this days' age. So, go forth, give it a read, and watch me bask in all of my "I called that shit" glory.

Ruckus Maximus: The Devil's Rejects.

* * *

And finally, since white-girl rappers are the vogue thing these days, here's an old SNL video I found of my favorite female rapper.

Take that, Lady Sovereign!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Walker said...

That's probably the best clip in SNL history. Hands down.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home